Monday 2 June 2014

Coca-Cola and Happiness.

Ever seen a Coca-Cola ad on TV or the internet? I bet you have! And I am pretty sure that you fell in love with the campaign because that's how the Coca-Cola Company rolls.

Alright! Alright! I know how harmful for our health Coca-Cola is. I know the amount of sugar they add, the carbon-dioxide etc. But I am not asking you to have a bottle of it. Just making you admit that he marketing strategies of Coca-Cola are exceptional.

Such is their power of convincing the audience to like the product that I prefer Coke over Pepsi just because of their ads and the amazingly attractive bottle with a sexy, red strap saying 'Coca-Cola'. Oh and the cans are just love. They are nothing less than a lady in red. Extremely seductive.
See what I mean...


While Pepsi uses celebrities to sell their products, Coca Cola applies art and ideas to attract their customers. This is the reason why Coca Cola is a lot classier than Pepsi or in fact any other fizzy drink. In recent days, I have been going through a lot of Coca Cola campaigns and have assembled some of the very good. Actually, I like all but I will only post two or three that I have watched.
How good unexpected happiness can be.^




The ad I share above is one that I loved. "Twist happiness" I mean just look at it. Isn't it a wonderful idea to promote talking in people? Oh yes! Hats off to whoever agency that gave the idea.

Want to see another one? Yes Please! They're so good that you just won't stop falling in love with them. This is what I call IRRESISTIBLE

Okay so this video contains 3 different adverts. The first one is from Coca-Cola Pakistan, showing the brighter side of the country in order to create hope. Those who don't know Urdu, the main line was "Forget sadness, for hope has blossomed. Our hearts are full of life, Happiness is what is next to come."
The second ad is Coca-Cola International and it needs no explanation and is very clear. The Third is Coca-Cola India where again through an addictive song in Hindi, the company provides reasons to believe. It basically says: "The ray of hope and the expectations like sunshine, there are less reasons to cry and more excuses to smile." :)


In the above video, they show smiling faces all around the world.


This is another Coca-Cola Pakistan ad. The song playing at the back is one of Pakistan's greatest singer, Alamgir's song: Albela Rahi. The guy who speaks (not sing) at the back in Urdu is saying "If doing good for someone is craziness, then I would love to be called crazy." I love this one because it lightens up the mind and promotes a good, friendly and happy society.

Now let's end the greatness by posting one really nice song by Coke Studio Pakistan. Coke Studio Pakistan is basically a recorded musical show, one of its kind. It has a total of 6 seasons as of now and the 7th season is scheduled to be released. The song that I am sharing is an old Pushtu/ Afghani/ Persian song that has been sung again by Zeb and Haniya in a different and modern way. Please listen to it and search on Youtube for Coke Studio so that you can listen to more of Coke Studio's awesome songs and get to know the cultural heritage of Pakistan and our music industry. The second song is 'Bolay' by Uzair Jaswal which too, I am sure will make you fall in love with it. 

Here is their website: Coke Studio Pakistan




Alright! good bye guys. May you all live happily. Keep smiling.

Please follow my blog by clicking on the follow this site on the right side of this page. If you liked my blog and this post, and you think that it is worth reading then share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or whatever you use. Even if it isn't worth being spread, just do it. There's no harm in doing good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment